At South Kilvington we see the wearing of school uniform as an important part of school life. It is how we show pride in our school and share an identity. There is no need to purchase items with a school logo as long as the uniform colours are correct.
- school shoes should be worn every morning
- a set of trainers should be kept in school for PE and playtimes.
- children should wear a grey or black knee length skirt, trousers, shorts or pinafore and a white blouse, shirt or polo shirt. A blue and white summer dress can also be worn. All major items of uniform should be named.
- The school colours of royal blue should be worn in either a branded jumper or cardigan from the school shop or an unbranded one from the supermarket, either of these are fine.
- If the weather is poor or the children are walking anywhere off the school site children should have a coat/waterproof in school with them. Wellies can be kept in school for similar reasons.
- Uniform without logo is available at a variety of local supermarkets and other online providers. If you do wish to purchase uniform with a logo then please click on the following link: School Uniform Shop
- Children should arrive in PE uniform on the day of PE. PE days will be communicated through the Class newsletter before each half term.
- PE uniform is a school PE top (purchased through the office) or a plain navy blue or black tracksuit top and a plain white t-shirt, black shorts and trainers. Plain navy blue or black tracksuit bottoms can also be used to keep children warm in cold conditions.
- Hair should be tied back for PE and earrings covered or removed.
- Each child should have a named water bottle in school, this should be taken home each Friday night and returned on Monday morning.
- Children attending Forest School can come to school in their Forest School clothes, they need an additional change of clothing and footwear for the return journey to school.